We are proud to announce that
(City of Johannesburg)
has been awarded the prestigious title of
Office National Office Professional of the Year 2016.
Did you miss out on our Secretaries’ Day celebration?
Become a member of OPSA today so you don’t miss out on any future events!
The Association for Office Professionals of South Africa is a non-profit Association, founded in 1982, for administrative assistants, administration managers, executive assistants, executive officers, clerical assistants, office managers, personal assistants, receptionists, secretaries and data capturers – in fact all administrative professionals.
Our mission is to ensure and promote quality assurance in the administrative profession through:
- Developing ethical standards of practice aligned to relevant global best practices
- Providing suitable and applicable standards that will enhance service excellence in the administrative profession
- Advising and supporting organizations about matters relating to the administrative profession
- Supporting and encouraging members in continuous professional and career path development
- Promoting innovative systems and technological advancements that enhance productivity
- Recognising excellence within the administrative profession and creating meaningful platforms for networking