Professional designations in South Africa are awarded by SAQA recognised and registered professional bodies. OPSA as a SAQA registered professional body awards three designations to office professionals and administrators from all sectors, both private and public.
A professional designation is earned by a person in a particular field by meeting certain requirements and completing an assessment to show competence in performing a certain job or task. It is an official endorsement from a professional body of your skills and experience.
Get more information instantly
Achieving a professional designation will:
- Give you a sense of pride in your performance
- Build confidence in handling challenging situations
- Show a commitment to your role and your organisation = greater work performance
- Distinguish you from other staff members and show dedication to your job and your plans to continue developing and growing as a professional
- Ensure your knowledge and skills are current and valid in a constant changing workplace (a designation is maintained through ongoing professional development)
- Recognise your accumulated training and experience and support the range of industry skills and knowledge you have acquired through a combination of education and experience
Get the industry’s stamp of approval – OPSA and OPSA designations are registered with SAQA who recognise your expertise, knowledge, and professional status (professional members are registered on the National Register Learner Database (NRLD)
Very fruitful conference. Flexible facilitators and interesting presentations. Motivating topics that are clear, detailed and straight to the point.
This has been a fantastic day of learning. I have had a wonderful experience. The presenters were professional, clear and concise. Thank you
This has been a fantastic 2 days of learning. I have had a wonderful experience. The presenters were professional, clear and concise. Thank you