OPSA would like to congratulate the following 15 amazing entrants in making it to the semi-finals of the Office National Office Professional of the Year award 2016. We received an impressive number of submissions – exceeding our expectations! If you didn’t make it this year – always remember there is next year to show off your skills.
- Marié Mieny – School Administrator (Monash)
- Ariah Mofokeng – Senior Secretary (Randwater)
- Buyisiwe Bhembe – Secretary to General Manager (Kendal Power Station)
- Nonku Mnikathi – Executive Assistant (CSIR)
- Dantia Richards – Office Manager and Executive Assistant (The Ethics Institute)
- Hanna Kirkwood – Executive Secretary (City of Johannesburg)
- Nokulunga Masipa – Personal Assistant (City of Johannesburg)
- Jennifer Van Deventer – Executive Personal Assistant (Wesbank)
- Louisa Kambile – Department Administrator (Airbus Defence and Space)
- Nosipho Phatlhadira – Executive Assistant (Quest Staffing Solutions)
- Palesa Seseli-Moremong – Departmental Secretary (University of Johannesburg)
- Angella Musisi – Administrative Assistant (National Institute for Communicable Diseases)
- Stefani Norman – Personal Assistant (Stalker Hutchison Admiral (Pty) Ltd)
- Venessa Bradbury – Senior Administrator (Vaal University of Technology)
- Wendy Wyngaard – Team Secretary (Nedbank Private Wealth)
We at OPSA wish you all the best and we know that we will be blown away during the next phase of the competition.
Don’t forget to register your seat at the Annual Secretaries’ Day celebration which is hosted by OPSA. This year’s event will be held at the beautiful Maslow Hotel in Rivonia.
To book your seat contact the OPSA Offices on firstname.lastname@example.org